As an Environmental Majority Council member, you are part of an inner circle of savvy, advocacy-minded donors that LCV counts on to ensure our programs have the resources we need to succeed. Environmental Majority Council members are recognized in LCV publications and special event materials. Members will have access to high-level events and environmental leaders, information on our work and strategies, and a genuine impact on our overall goals through exclusive opportunities.
1. Attend special events and participate in high-level political briefings with key Members of Congress and other national leaders.
2. Join exclusive quarterly conference calls with special guest speakers and senior LCV staff.
3. Get personalized timely updates from an LCV senior staff about legislative priorities, program activities, and top environmental races to watch.
1. The National Environmental Scorecard, our annual report showing the environmental voting records of all Members of Congress.
2. LCV’s Plan of Action, a guide to our key strategies and goals for the year.
3. The LCV New Members Guide, an insider’s guide to the newly elected pro-environment members of Congress endorsed by LCV Action Fund.
4. Up to date, insider information about top environmental races to watch, legislative priorities, and program activities.
1. Take part in national and state LCV lobby days, where you can access high-level policy briefings and join key meetings with legislators and their staffs.
2. Provide essential input to help shape and develop LCV’s political plans and strategies.
3. Receive a special introduction to the state LCV in your area.