Join our team in the fight against the climate crisis.
Together, we will keep the United States moving forward on climate change and protect the planet we call home.
We Value Our Employees
Employees are the foundation of the success of LCV. We are committed to attracting and retaining a talented team of staff who bring the rich mix of experiences, backgrounds and areas of expertise that make it possible to achieve our mission of solving the climate crisis through political activism and advocacy.
LCV offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes:
- Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Personal Days, and Parental Leave
- Observance of Federal Government Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance – Two Plan Options for Staff to Choose From
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance (Short- and Long-Term)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Matching Contribution
- Metro SmartBenefits Program
- Student Loan Assistance
Our Commitment to Racial Justice and Equity
Climate change and other issues plaguing our planet are not just environmental issues that happen in a vacuum—they are about racism, inequality and injustice that impact low-income communities and communities of color more than others in this country. In 2016, LCV and its sister organization, LCV Education Fund, began an organizational change process to advance racial justice and equity through our work and improve the sense of inclusion within the organization and our network. Read more »